cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to make the Delivery wrt sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where in I m making a partial delivery wrt to sales order say for example I have a sales order for 8 qty and now I m trying to make the delivery wrt 2 sales order, the 1st delivery is for 2 qty, 2nd delivery is for 3 qty and the 3rd Delivery is for 3 qty. Now the is no issue if I m trying to make the delivery for 1st and 2nd time but when I m trying to make the 3rd Delivery system is not allowing to make the delivery for the 3rd time, the error which I m getting is Delivery is not allowed.

Please tell where I m missing the config.

Thanks.

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan, 

Its not for the config issue, or else system should have given the error for the 1st delivery only it should have not allowed to save that. What I believe this error is for master data only, please check the customer mater record (Tcode - XD02) under sales area data - shipping tab - look for partial delivery field and check the value their may be you user had change the value that why system is not allowing the 3 rd delivery if the value is less that the defined, if this also don't solve your issue then let us know the erroe message or the screen. 

Hope this will help you. 

Thanks...

Sumeet Sah

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the input. The issue is with then Master Data only. Just Now check the PRD and found the issue with the master data only. Rerun the cycle with the changes and the issue is been resolved...thnks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

It may not be configuration, but instead master data that was copied into the order.

Change/Review the order in VA02.  Select the item in question, then  Goto > Item > Shipping.

Review the settings in the center; "Part.dlv/Item" and "Max.Part.Deliv".  If there are restrictions here, edit them to meet your changed business requirements.

These settings are typically copied from the customer master.  If ALL orders for this customer should allow more than 2 deliveries, you may want to change this within the customer master, so that all NEW orders will reflect this business rule.

Best Regards,

DB49   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please check whether you have reached the confirmed Schedule line date for your third delivery scehdule of 3 Qty (Refer to the Scedule Lines tab at item level of your sales order).

If todays date OR the date on which you are trying to do the delivery for the 3rd delivery is not ON OR BEFORE the Confirmed Schedule Line then it will not allow you toi create the Delivery.

Still if you want to do the delivery today , then make sure that you put the Delivery Date when creating the delivery document as the Confirmed Scehdule Line date.

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please paste the error message screen and message number.

Secondly please check the status of line item in sale order line item detail. What is the status of delivery here? Check may be someone has rejected the item.

Thank$