cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subform issue in adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We face the problem with the ADOBE PDF forms.

We have a table to contain lists of items.

When I try to display items in the form items will be displayed correctly, but the problem is subform for item.

In this sub form we try to display the description of the item.

But here some of the items maintain description and some of the items does not maintain description.

In this case the subform is not displayed for the corresponding item, Example item one doesn't have the description and item two has the description,

When the time of printing the description is displayed with item1 instead of item2.

If any properties need to set for subforms..?

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

Check again with this tutorial and see what could be went wrong in your form.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Table/page1.htm

I guess, the sequence of your form element under hierarchy maybe at the wrong level now, it is easily messed up when we move/adjust/drag the field position around on form.

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As per my understanding, you are displaying description as a subform to the Main form you are displaying.   Description are in one table and Main form details might be in another table.   In context, you could join two tables and use them accordingly on your form.  this should fix the issue..

I guess, there should be only one(or null) description for an item.  So, you could join main table and sub-table using single record and appropriate join conditions.

Hope this helps.  Please let me know, if my understanding is wrong.

--

Rakesh