cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We are implementing Travel Management for Indian client , there is already Trip provision Variant 40 for India given by SAP.

they are having Domestic and International trip so i copied Domestic Trip schema and created International trip schema for India.

But when i am raising Travel request through TRIP T code other than India like US ,SG etc

i am getting below Error

TRIP USA DOES NOT CORRESPOND TO DOMESTIC SCHEMA TRAVEL PLANNING.

Please help me out how to solve the above error.

Thanks in Advance

Radhika P:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

It seems that trip provision variant 40 has not been copied properly. And therefore you have such type of error related to your trip schema.

You can again copy trip provision variant 40 from Standard TPV 99.

Also you need to set up the feature TRVCT and activate special rules for Industry solutions.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Anuj

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anuj

I think , you can delt the old travel provision variant. then copy again from 99. it will work for you.chk your PL schema if its copied corretly.

thnks

anwar hossain

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi there

There is no official trip provision variant/country version for India so I suspect this was copied from one of the official ones (e.g - US molga 10) rather than international accounting (99)

What is the error message number for the error you get and do you have integration active between Travel Planning and Travel Expenses/overlapping trip schema etc?

Also in the IMG (IMG: integration of travel planning and expenses). for  'assign trip activity check your customizing for trip schema PL is maintained for entry 'domestic travel' and not other trip provision variant.    

Hope this helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sally

Thanks for your reply

No i have not copied any trip schema, I know for India there is no Trip provision Variant i thought to copy  form 99 But when i have seen the provision variant i found 40 is there for India.so i used the existing one only.

I thought some other consultant copied might be but when i Checked in PRD server 40 is there

Below is the message no.

Trip country "USA" does not correspond to domestic schema "Travel Planning"

Message no. PTRA_WEB_INTERFACE074

Please do help me.

Thanks in Advance

Radhika P

0 Kudos

So its only happening in web right? Can you perform the same actions in TRIP/PR05 etc (if not, what error occurs there?) Whats your EA_HR version also?

I couldnt find anything on that specific error so you'll probably need to debug it externally to find out which method, function module etc the error occurs from ('PTRM_UTIL_MESSAGE_APPEND') and go back through the call stack. I reckon 40 was probably copied from 99 or another trip provision variant though

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Is your error got resolve?

Provide me the screenshot of the error.

Regards,

Narayana

0 Kudos

Hi Radhika

I'm moving this to the Travel management forum!

thanks

Sally