cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit of PU Gr Quantity in Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a situation for which i have found similar threads on SCN but i did not get a solution from that. Someone could help me with this. I have QM and Wm active in my system.

I have done GR for a material using Mvt type 101 ( material is directly posted to quality stock as per QM setting). After this i have made the usage decision using QA32 ( complete quantity was accepted). Then i have created a TO based on the PCN that was created to change it from quality. Now the material is in 902 GR receipt area (unrestricted use). A final TO is created based on the material document to place the material into an emty bin location usiing LT06. The TO is confirmed after that using LT12. Now the stock can be viewed in MMBE in MM as well as LS26 in WM as unrestricted.

Now i want to cancel this material document using 102 for which i have done GR. I went to MIGO and selected cancellation and material document and input the doc. number, and flagged the material OK. Now sytem responds with an error saying ' Deficit of PU GR quanity in quality inspection stock. The system is correct the material is in unrestricted use stock now.

Now i want someone to help me out by telling the procedure to cancel the mterial document using 102 mvt type. I hope it is clear for you.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to apply SAP Note 175842 to cancel inspection lot first please read note carefully before applying it.

After canceling inspection lot,stock will come to quality inspection.

Cancel material document.

Please refer the below link,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3246721

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

Thank you for your reply. If i find any issues later will get back to you.

Regards,

Vineeth

Answers (0)