cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Next Button on FPM GAF Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear WD Experts

I'm currently working in Compensation Planning UI which is built using FPM GAF component.. I've a requirement to disable 'Next' button in main Step under certain condition. I could able to disable RoadMap Step but am facing problem to disable 'Next' Button..

Does anyone came across this requirement and could you advice, how to achieve to disable 'Next' button

Advance thanks for your help

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

here my standard answer to this topic:

generally we do not recommend hiding/disabling Previous and Next button of the GUIDED activity floorplan (GAF), because those are the basic buttons to navigate through the scenario.

What you would like to have is a possibility which hinders the user navigating to a further step. You can do that by setting the navigation event FPM_NEXT_STEP and setting it - under a certain condition - to value FAILED. You do this within PROCESS_EVENT of your UIBB component or AppCC, setting exporting parameter EV_RESULT = 'FAILED'.

To show the user the failure of the event, additionaly you could raise an FPM error message - inside there you could also mention the reason why navigation has stopped.

Best regards,

Julia Bender