Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congiuration to record deletions

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am new to project systems. I have found that SAP has tables VSPRPS_CN and VSPROJ  available to records all deleted projects and WBS elements. My client has been deleting projects and WBS elements for some time but they are not being recorded in these tables.

Obviously some configuration has to be switched on.....does anybody know where to find it.....have searched SPRO and web......any hint will be appreciated.

Thank you.

David Dittmer

Accenture

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

These tables contains the project and WBS Versions. These versions were created when the WBSs existed.

The versions can be configurated to create automatically when the project/WBS is released or changed the status.

Could you check your version configuration if it is configured to create a version automatically?

Regards

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Clara,

Thank you for your helpful reply but do you know where in configuration the creation of a version automatically would be set. I am continuing my research day and night and also reading the sap press book but any further help would be appreciated.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check tansaction OPTS,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

You can use version profile for defining two different type of information.

1. When specific system status or user status is set, you can specify which version is created

automatically.

2. You can mention the data that needs to be written to the versions created automatically.

You need to define a version profile if you wish to have versions created automatically, or if you wish to generate versions directly from the WBS or network maintenance transactions.

The version profile is entered in the project profile and network profile.

Go through following thread on Project version which can u idea on version.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13635791#13635791

Regards

Tushar

Answers (0)