cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interin storage areas (WM) available in ATP for sales (MM)

nati_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have problems with ATP check when Sales order creation since it is considerig stock located in interine storage areas on WM.

I read about this and found that ATP is at MM level and it won´t see WM storage types so I'm considering option of block stock at interin storage areas.

I'm now analizing 902-goods receipt area and thinking to place the stock blocked when 101 is made; then when TO is confirmed, it is placed in phisical position blcoked too, so my idea is to make an abap program to "see" this and automatically place this stock to unrestricted.

My program needs to make:

- 343 movement type (MM) --> by spro, it is automatically creating a PCN and OT

- confirm OT

- PCN gets allready opened

1) The issue is that the PCN is not related to the OT, so it appear as opened when the OT is allready confirmed ...

2) Is it a way of avoid PCN creation? It'll simplify the steps.

3) Then I need to analyze how to make something similar for other interin areas...

4) I read about other solution is create a new storage location for this and associate the WM storage with 2 MM storage (one considered at MRP area and other not); but otherhand SAP not suggest to use 2 MM storage with 1 WM storage so ... I'm trying to avoid it ...

I'll appreciate your suggestions about this.

thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try if the following works -

Do the goods receipt of the stock using movement 103 (GR blocked stock). This ensures that the goods are non valuated. Then in OVZ9, for the possible combination of checking group(assigned in material master - MRP view) and checking rule(assigned in configurations) uncheck the tick box for " Incl.blocked stock". So, your availability check will not consider the quantity of the blocked stock.

You can later move the stock from blocked to unrestricted use by using movement 105.

I would like to correct your statement about ATP being at MM level and won't see the stock at WM level.

Stock receipts done at storage location which is WM managed will automatically be part of WM stock. further the basic procedure of availability check remain same across MM, SD, LE and its just that you assign the checking rule to various transactions.

Regards,

Sushant