Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking a goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please find my situation below,

A Purchase order was created on 01.02.2011, since it is a scheduling aggreement, a GR was made for that material on 17.06.2013.

Based on the GR, an inspection lot is generated post to GR on 17.06.2013. Meanwhile on 15.06.2013 in Q Info record, under the

block function, block goods receipt is activated. So my question is why the GR is not blocked? and the system has allowed to generate

an inspection lot inspite of the settings in Q Info record? Is it considering the date of PO creation or GR date?

Also please provide me a solution as how I can block the GR if this is not the right way.

Thanks in advance,

Anitha Pauline

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As minilnd said, the inspection lot will be created once the GR is posted. Check in Material master under quality management tab whether insp lot is activated. If active uncheck the active check box

Regards

Vidhyadharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check which control key is activated in material master- quality management view. Control key with block inactive indicator ticked or control key with release required indicator un- ticked may be active.

Change the control key in material master with release required indicator ticked.

Check control key settings in below SPRO path:

Quality Management – QM in Logistics – QM in Procurement - Define control Keys.

There is also option to block the vendor in XK05 which is not particularly for quality reasons.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the PO is generated, the QM info become part of the PO.  You need to regenerate it.

See this thread for someone else that had the same problem.  http://scn.sap.com/thread/1471172

FF

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe it should be against GR date.

Because GR process will happen once goods will be recieved.

So QM stuff will be applicable on GR date.

PO creation date will not help user to take decision whether to accept or reject the goods since no goods movement takes place.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/2d/351a81448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

Revert if it works.

Regards,

Milind