cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS- Authorization Error- Simplified Import IPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating an Simplified import IPR declaration in the system. I have entered all the data including the "Authorization", while I check for the incompletion log, it shows a message "Enter an Authorization" and the declaration is with "Incomplete".

I have checked the Authorization for Inward Processing and every thing seems fine.

Please let me know what is required further to make this complete.

Regards

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

In the "Communications" tab, what is the code for the outbound message that you are trying to send to the Customs Authority? (for example; M1234).

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

It is M0990 we are using for Import declaration.

Regards

Gopi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

That incompletion error (Message /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC 572) is generated when the Customs Import Authorisation (for Simplfied Procedures) is missing in the header.

From your screen-shot, it's not quite clear whether or not you have such an Authorisation.  I can see that you have 2 licenses, but the type is not really shown.  Please make sure that the Licence Type is correct.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gopi,

If you are sure the authorization is fine and the status of the same is Active. Did u try re-checking the document after entering the authorization manually.

Sometimes incompletion doesn't clear until you try Edit-> Check messages or rechecking the document.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all the possibilities for clearing the Authorization, but no luck.

Does Authorization of roles ( User id roles) have any link in not getting updated of data in the document?

Regards

Gopi