cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to do RFC Sender --> XI --> WebService escenario using XSL mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys!.

We have a WSDL definition that requires use header fields. For do this, in other forums, we see that is good, use an XSL mapping without the estandar message mapping.

The objective is:

1 - Interface begins when RFC is called in R/3 system then..

2 - Parameters TELEFONO and BODY of the RFC are passed to wsdl message called Sendmessage. We need pass header parameters too, user, account and password. This parameters not appear in this message.

Someone can help us, how can implement this using XSLT message.

Whe have now this one but, i don´t know if it´s good.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See this link , you will have the correct idea.

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

we can send the usd and pwd with SOAP webservice URL , but it will be visible.

to avoid this we can use XSLT or JAVA .. please see the below links to get an idea..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1442 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Also see the below links may be useful..

See Note 856597

Troubleshooting SOAP Message - XI - /people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/01/09/troubleshooting-soap-message--xi

/people/kumar.prashant4/blog/2006/07/14/using-rfc-as-webservice-in-webdynpro

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/23/lookup146s-in-xi-made-simpler

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/03/01/testing-xi-exposed-web-services

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is useful</i>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julian,

If I got you correct you need to add few fields in the SOAP header when calling the webservice.

To do this,

1. In your Receiver SOAP adapter, select option "Do Not use SOAP Enevelope".

Selecting this option implies that SOAP adapter will not add its own SOAP Envelope and the output of mapping will be passed to the target system / webservice.

2. Now, use XSL or Java Mapping and create the entire SOAP message ( including the SOAP header , SOAP Body ) in your mapping as expected by the Webservice.

Java and XSL mapping does not validate the source and target message against the XSD and so you can create the payload as expected with the SOAP Header without manually creating the XSD etc.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!.

First thanks for all replies!.

But my problem is, if someone can check if my XSL is correct or not, to use it in mapping step.

how i can assign RFC parameter to WebService parameter...?¿ It´s correct my action inside XSL file?.

Best regards.. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<<<<In your Receiver SOAP adapter, select option "Do Not use SOAP Enevelope".

Selecting this option implies that SOAP adapter will not add its own SOAP Envelope and the output of mapping will be passed to the target system / webservice.<<<<<

I have done exactly what has been suggested but XI is still generating the SOAP document along with the payload(my payload has SOAP envelop, header and body).

I want to supress/remove SOAP document and send only my payload to the webservice.

Does any one has any idea where it needs to be set?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Venkat

venkatmarni@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Julian,

You can even refer this document which contains all related to webservice scenario.

A must to see doc to get complete Idea of webservice related scenarios

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/befdeb90-0201-0010-059b-f22...

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can even refer these threads which will give you the detailed Idea of how to construct a scenario.

Hope this will give you the complete Idea and wil be helpful to you

Regards

Abhi