cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject Delivery Order via VKM4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

User try to reject DO docs via VKM4 but unsuccessful and got the message "Delivery cannot be deleted".

There is error message no SD(E)837 but no clue what's it.

As checked, all the subsequent docs (billing docs & reverse DO) already canceled and reversed.

The overall DO status is "A". Any possible clue that I can check?

As I tested so many in testing system, that were no problem at all. All the DO I simulated can be rejected/deleted.

Kindly pls advise. Many thanks.

Rgrds,

Aw

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Poi,

Frankly speaking is there a real need to delete the Delivery doucment from the system?

By deleting a the Delivery doucment, link between Invoice & Sales Order will be broken & cannot be established again.

If required you can insert Delivery block in T-Code VL02N at Header details - Administration tab under Control.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find screen short

Best Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi POi

Please go to VL03n and show us the document flow .Try to delete direclty from VL02n and see if you get any error message ?

Regards

Santosh Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poi

I think the best solution will be what proposed Santoch Verma. Execute transaction VL02N, then Outbound Delivery -> Delete  and see the posible error messages

Best Regards, Pablo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aw,

Please check, if the delivery is de-attached from Billing and PGI is reversed properly.

I just recreated a similar situation, it worked perfectly fine.

Please let me know, if you still need more help.

Thanks,

Shekhar

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont have any subsequent documents then system should allow you to reject .See ,below screen and also attached screen shot .

Thanks,

Dead Mna