cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding dynamic graphics

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can any one help regarding dynamic graphics , i designed one simple meter but i am not able to give the exact position for the needle, that is in which position i want that needle i am not able to do so, help me pls.

Thanks & Regards,

Bobby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna chaitanya,

U can provide the movement of the needle by mapping an expression in the animation link editor, where u can define the angle at which u want the needle to be placed. for eg: <b>rotate(" & ( 135+(270* DialPercent)) & " 100 100)</b> . this is a sample expression that i've taken from help. similarly u can define ur own expressions based on a value which is frequently changing . Here rotate is an attribute with the following definition: <b>rotate(<rotate-angle> [<cx> <cy>])</b> & DialPercent is a calculated property. To start with u can make changes to this expression & try..

Thanks,

Sushma.

Please award points if the answer was useful..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abesh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to my Blog : <a href="/people/abesh.bhattacharjee/blog/2007/02/27/get-started-with-dynamic-graphics-in-xmii-115">Get started with Dynamic Graphics in xMII 11.5...</a> which is a step by step tutorial to Dynamic Graphics using a Dial Gauge. Tell me if this helps !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abesh

I am getting error in the example of your blog, could you help me?

Which is the corret HTML?

Regards