cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIRs not transferred to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

While transferring PIRs from ECC to APO, an error message is seen "According to time stream SH_ABCD, period 08.07.2013 to 12.07.2013 does not contain any workdays"; where SH_ABCD is a shipping calendar for the location ABCD. Hence no of the PIR reflects in SCM APO.

The current timings for SH_ABCD in /SAPAPO/CALENDAR is 07:00 to 17:00 CET, but when I changed (extended) the timings to 00:00 to 24:00 CET the PIR appeared in APO (RRP3), but it impacts the OTC's (SD) business flow with picking-packing & other operational issues. FYI, the time zone for the location in ECC & SCM is same i.e. CET.

Would you please help here, how can we enable that PIRs appear in APO, without changing the timings in SH_ABCD. ?

Regards

Rahul Chitte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All, Got the solution, hope this is useful for someone in future.

After browsing some sap notes found  this error message in 1235423. Note 502427 which provides a BADI solution for this kind of error.

Regards

Rahul Chitte

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check by implementing the enhnacement APOCF019 and component EXIT_SAPLDP_BAPI_001 (using tcode CMOD) where you can modify the timings of the PIR before coming into APO system. If there are multiple such cases then you can maintain entries in table and develop code to look at the table before saving the order in APO.

Do let me know if this works.

Thanks

Ankit