cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Receiver IDoc_AAE adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a Inbound Interface(File to Idoc). As part of Configuration Scenario, I have created Integrated Configuration Object(internally calls Operation mapping and Message mapping) which executes completly on Java stack.

Hence I have used the receiver adapter "Idoc_AAE" to send Idocs to ECC system. As part of message mapping,EDI_DC40 control segment have no values.

Receiver Idoc_AAE Channel has below config parameters in place:

RFC Client Parameters: Default

RFC Destination: <RFC destination of ECC>

Control Record in Idoc XML: Not Mandatory

Currently I am getting an error message in the receiver  IDoc_AAE channel as below:

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: IDoc: Error before sending due to IDoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Illegal value "" for attribute BEGIN in <IDOC BEGIN="1"> tag within IDocXML for type <ZZIFS_ZRECON>: state=READING_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE, charPosition=81, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=82

There was a change in Idoc structure from ECC.Hence I have reimported the Idoc into PI and made changes in my mapping accordingly for the new changes. Was able to test mapping successfully in ESR.

Version of PI I am working is PO 7.3 dual stack.

Please help me how to resolve this Issue

Regards,

Moorthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Make sure you map constant value 1 to field BEGIN, this is within segment IDOC.

Also, make sure to map constant value 1 to every SEGMENT field for every segment you will use in the IDOC.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it worked. But why it is required? In PI 7.1 it was not required.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I also worked with SAP PI 7.1 and 7.11 and as for as I know, it has always been like this.

Even in XI 3.0, I used to map like this.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

New Java IDoc adapter validates the IDoc against the XSD and as a result the failure..

IDoc values should be as per the IDoc xsd...else we will end up in error.. and there is no option to disable this ...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Thanks. But in XSD it is mentioned as "the required" field. Does it mean that we need to put only value 1 or any constant value can we maintain like 2 or 3....etc

We are in migration project.Do we have any option to avoid this other wise, we need to manually edit large nunber of mappings. I mean can we change the XSD of IDOC  or is it the standard schema?

Regards,

Ch.Venkat.

Answers (0)