cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Record the Operation Date in Inspection Lot Or Inspection Plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There is some requirement for date record in the inspection. Is there anyone who has some idea about this requirement?

My client is a branch company whose main business is export trading. They don't have a specified plant. Their main aim is to purchase the exactly goods for the other branch in the other country and perform the quality inspection for the supplier during manufacturing.

Business scenario:

After issuing a purchase order to a supplier, my client will arrange some inspector to the supplier's plant to perform the inspection during the supplier's manufacturing. Currently I'm using the source inspection function for this situation. And this kind of inspection will last for a very long period, from the beginning of manufacturing to the end, about 3 - 4 month. In this period, the inspection plan will be arranged according to the supplier's production plan.

For example, the welding period and painting period are parts of the manufacturing. The welding will be finished in June, 6th. So the painting inspection will be start at June, 7th. And the painting period will be finished in July, 10th. So the painting inspection will be start at July, 11th.

Question:

For now, I have created operation 0010 for welding inspection and 0020 for painting inspection. And I have assigned this inspection plan to the inspection lot. But how can I record the date for each operation? How can I know for which date I should perform the 0010 welding inspection and for which date I should perform the 0020 painting inspection? And is there any standard way to calculate the date for each operation ? Like using the inspection start date, inspection end date and delivery date?

Thanks for any advice and suggestion.

Regards,

Rudy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign the inspection points in the header of the inspection lot. While recording the results the user can enter date and time of the inspection for each operation.

CSN