cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price unit for VPRS in the billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We use VPRS in the pricing procedure and I wanna to ask the qeustion about logic of price unit for VPRS in the billing. 

For the material, we use standard price and price unit is setup as 100.

In the sales order, the price unit for condition type has no ssue and it is 100, but when we create the billing, we found that the price unit is 1 for the VPRS condition type in the billing document.

Why the price unit is different in th sales order and billing for VPRS?  could you pls tell me the logic and how we could make sure the price unit is also 100 for VPRS in the billing document?

Thanks advance!

Regards

Jimmy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liping!

Check the date on which you are making the invoice and then on that day check the price of that material. And also check the accounting entry of your delivery document.

Hope this will help you to explore new things.

Regards

A M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For VPRS condition type based on the pricing procedure requirement type "4" assigned to the condition type. It will fetch  the value from material master i.e ( Standard price or moving average price as per the setting. )

it may change at Invoice if you price type redetermine the price at billing and at that time the price at material master is change.

So check the copy control in VTFL with delivery to Billing type at item category level for price type.

Hope it will help you to understand.

Regards

Pitabash

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy

Please, see these notes

SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD

SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing

SAP Note 78799 - Rounding differences for condition VPRS

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

VPRS is statistical condition type.it is the actual cost of material please check setting as per

standard, If the condition control field is set to

• 'H',  the cost was taken from the goods issue
  • 'A',  it was redetermined from the valuation segment of the material master
  • in case of 'D' or 'E'  it was copied from the preceding document

Having said the above, in your case, system has tried to redetermine from valuation segment of material master but due to some missing data, you face this issue.  Better check the change log for that material master in MM04

regards

satish

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

under T.code-VTFL check the Copy controls which Pricing Type is Updated.

Also check the Settings of VPRS Condition Type in your Pricing Procedure.

Shiva