SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using F110 instead of F48 and FM AVC is asking aditional budget

jose_higino
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am trying using F110 insted of F48 , because users want works APP after F-47 DownPayment Request and not F-48 for posting to Vendor.

Unfortunatelly FM is asking more budget when we execute MIGO/MIRO. Could anybody have a solution to solve this issue in Former FM.

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, explain with more details... I don't see any connection between F110 (payment run) and budget control during MIGO/MIRO.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Here we are using Former FM with AVC Availability Control activated and for Requested DownPayment and Down Payments we have marked  "Define Offsettinf for RDP and DP" for F-47 and F-48 in customizing.  The issue that is our customer wants use automatic payments(F110) instead of using DownPayment (F-48) because they need do many payments to vendors (here in Brasil we call that document Bordero)   without emit checks.

I would like know if there is any workaround to do this.

Tks in advance, Jose Higino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the significance of  "Define Offsettinf for RDP and DP"? That configuration is not available in our version.

Regards,

Ming

jose_higino
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Sorry, the correct path is :

SPRO : Public Sector Management> Funds Management Government> Actual and Commitment Update/Integration > Integration > Configure Automatic Clearing of Down Payments/Down Payment Requests.