cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of Delivery Document which has been Deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need you assistance to fix current issue of my client(basically i am not a SD consultant, as my college SD Consultant is on vacation i am handling his responsibilities).

The issue is:- Someone has deleted the Deliveries of (lets say 100) SO's (PGI & Billing was not done yet).

Spent whole day on  Google and SDN for this issue, but of no help.

Every post is suggesting to check T.Code VL22,ALO1,AUT10, SARA, SARE,SARI, CDHDR, CDPOS, etc....but its of no use.

In VL22, the system requires Del no  which we dont have.

In CDHDR the system displays some 1000 documents( for a specified period of time .i.e. SO creation  date range) and we are not sure that the specific Del no is relevant for our specific SO or not.

Now my question, how to find the relevant Delivery Document for a specific Sales Order ( Table,FM,BAPI,etc).

Once we get that, we can find who has deleted it in VL22 transaction.

Appreciate your time & effort.

Regards,

Dave..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor

HI

GO TO AUT10 and give the table name  VBFA , start date , time and end time end date , then give the to code VA02 , VL02N

Then execute here you find the delivery number and sale order number ,

check below screens

check this

0 Kudos

Thanks for precious document.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

I could see some good option given above? did you try them?

Was the delivery PGId ? if yes you could track down  the delivery number from the material document created. Transaction - MB5B

Did you have an output scheduled for the delivery. If you have a ALE output and have the order number in the IDOC. you could find the delivery number using WE09.

Let me know.

Regards,

Debadeep

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Especially the information about to which sales order the deleted delivery belongs will not be found anymore. This info is in the document flow and just deleted.

you dont do any manual changes in document flow, hence you will not find any change documents, that could tell you this relationship.

In general you can be pretty sure that it was done by someone who has the authority, this usually limits the options.

If you know a date when this happened, then you can run report RSSCD100

only enter a from and to date (not more than 1 day) and the table name LIKP and execute and be patient. In the list filter then on change indicator D for deletion

You can see who has deleted deliveries on that day, but you wont find any link to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen...Appreciate your help.

So the net result is that we will not be able to find out the Deleted Delivery & Sales order  linkage in SAP system.

Surprise to hear that, but have to go with it.

Do we have any Stand SAP report where we can display/find all Delivery Document  for which PGI(like MB51, but it does not have date range in it) has been completed on a given period because i can Vlookup the data got from RSSCD100 ( with "D" deleted status) along with the above one.

Thank you once again and appreciate your help.

Regards,

David Dixon...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you want to say that deliveries which had a goods issue got deleted?

this is not possible except someone ran archving.

in that case you should be able to find the relation via ALO1 relationshipt browse. Of course it has some precondition like built indices after archiving.