cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer between Plants - Brazil - Reports S_ALR_87012231 / 30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Please, I am testing the above scenario here in Brazil and I've already created the whole document flow (ME21N --> VL10B --> Goods Issue --> Our Pro-forma issue --> MB0A).

Now, when I try to Execute the Reports mentioned above under SAP menu --> Accounting --> Accounts Receivable --> Reporting --> Brazil, I get "No data".

I am still using Nota Fiscal type NF01.

This had already happened for another scenario for Service Order I tested - report S_ALR_87012237.

Do you know how to solve this issue? I searched for some related SAP Note but I could't find anything..

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is specific to Brazil, I'd post this question in one of the Portuguese language communities (see the Site index).

Also there might be a different web site for SAP experts in Brazil. Not that I'm trying to steer you away from SCN but regarding such very specific requirements you're likely to find better support in the designated communities.

From the technical perspective, you can start SQL trace (transaction ST05) before running the report and then check the trace afterwards. It'll show what tables are accessed for what values. Might get some explanation from there.