Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Document

former_member283158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

it's my first post, then, i hope to have posted  in right part of forum :-).

I'm a problem when I try to hook an open document to a geographic analytic.in BO MObile oon my IPAD.

I compose the URL on the BO server  in the way described from official documentation like can you see in the following line:     

http://Server:8080/BOE/OpenDocument/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?sIDType=CUID&iDocID=AU481n8D9wNLgT5Rg17...

When I try to reach the open document from BO server the connection result ok and I can see the open document I attached.

When save the document for mobile category and I push the pop up of POI on my IPAD I receive a black window like described in the picture below.

Anyone have already solved this issue?

Thx

Rino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sica,

Open Document URL on geo maps can be given in the below format using the relative format, just using iDocID, sIDType,sType etc..

iDocID=ATxF7gi4jrBLtsP54RFlScM&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Report1&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=Table1&lsSpCountry="+[Country]+"

Try using the below URL for your case

iDocID=AU481n8D9wNLgT5Rg17gZBw=CUID&sType=wid&sRefresh=Y

Additionally you can refer to  on page # 96 in "Configuring Web Intelligence Reports for Geo Analysis"

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/44x_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Thanks

Mallik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way you can try out is as below, if its just to access any document on BO server

/BOE/OpenDocument/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?sIDType=CUID&iDocID=AU481n8D9wNLgT5Rg17gZBw

Thanks

Mallik

former_member283158
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mallik, thx for your interest.

I had already applicated all your saggestions without result . 😞

Yesterday finally I solved the issue (thx to help of my colleague Roberto di Matteo).

I inserted the string "iDocID=AU481n8D9wNLgT5Rg17gZBw=CUID&sType=wid&sRefresh=Y" also directly in the cell of the report webi using a formula (e.g. =iDocID=xxxxx) and.... finally work!.

Thanks

Best Regards

Rino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know that you were able to solve the problem:)

Thanks

Mallik