cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server downtimes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Only am I feeling there are very much downtime and server maintenance? Why are these problems? Can not they expelled?

The other is the high respons time, I have to wait at least 10 seconds between every click on this homepage (with a 6Mbit/s connection).

Maybe is hthis because of the large number of posts in the forums? You might keep only the posts within a year. People are writing new posts always instead of searching... So its not neccessary to keep them forever...

Thank you

Tamá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to SDN itself?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

¿Are you working with Firefox?

since two days ago, I've watching continously the server down at the sdn forums... until I tried to open it with IExplorer!

Regards,

JC Llanes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are referring to SDN and it being down please contact our support email sdn at sap.com to report a problem so our folks can take a look. What you are experiencing is most likely unique to your area and we can better look into the problems via the mail!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanx for the answers, you're right, I was speaking about the SDN. First I will check it with explorer, because now I'm using Firefox.

If I will have difficulties with explorer also, I'll popup soon via email.

Anyaways are there scheduled maintenance times on this homepage (SDN)? When nothing can be accessed? Daily, weekly, mothly, or sg like this?

Thank you

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

My Firefox issue was solved simply cleaning the browser cache, and restarting.

You can try this, if still like Firefox (like me!).

Regards,

JC Llanes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the idea, seems a bit more useful. I prefer Firefox much more than that dumb, worthless IE.

Thanx

Tamá