Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

record count validation - Using SLT replication

raghavendra_p
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am using SLT data provisioning technique to replicate data from ecc to hana. when i try to replicate VBAP from ecc to hana, replication went successful. when i try to validate the record count, ecc and hana record count are not matching.

i am using se16 in ecc against "no of entries"  in "Run time of information" tab of table definition in hana.

please advise how can i validate the record count of hana with ecc after SLT? why i am seeing this difference in record count?

Thanks,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

SE16 is client dependant and HANA not always (if not client specified on logon).

Try to select count(*) from vbap where MANDT= '<client number>'

Regards, Fernando Da Rós

raghavendra_p
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando, thanks for your reply.

The no of records in ecc are less compared to HANA.

HANA database showing up more records.

Thanks,

Raghu

former_member182114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Can you post the number of records found on ECC. Also in which client number you ran SE16.

On HANA side what is the total number of records and also the count for the same client than you ran SE16.

Regards, Fernando Da Rós

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

One of the possibility that HANA is showing more records than ECC is, Are you uploading the data from ECC to HANA to a existing table or a newly created when you do the replication. If you are uploading to an existing table, that may contain entries and showing up more count. To avoid this, in SLT advance replication (IUUC_REPL_CONTENT) select the table and enable drop content before loading option.

Thanks

Prashanth