cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification in solution manager fails for ERP 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to download support stacks in my solution manager for the R/3 systems.  The solution manager system has been recently upgraded to 7.02 and when I try to download the packs I get the following warning

Landscape Verifcation of UAQ was not executed.  When I go into the LMDB to perform the verification I get the following error

Cannot recognize the installed product instance SAP ERP 6.0 - SAP Learning Sol-Frontend ABAP

I've looked at note 1721112 and this did not help.

Please help.

Many thanks

Tracey Smith.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Many thanks for the responses.  I have resolved the issue and it was as follows:

In SMSY in System Groups and Logical Components the system was assigned to SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE -> Central Applications.  I changed this to SAP ERP -> SAP ECC Server and this resolved the issue.

Kind Regards,

Tracey Smith.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't forget to mark your post as the answer, so others may benefit. 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jayanth_velugati
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Maintenance+of+Product+in+the+System+Landscape

1) Push sld data of managed system to you central sld via RZ70 and Visual admin

2) In LMDB resync the technical system from SLD.

3)In product system assign the technical system and search for related product instance using product version .

4)  Execute verification check.

5) If you feel system is pointing unnecessary product instances you can ignore the error in MOPZ and continue.

Regards

Jayanth

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to review the LMDB information for your system, UAQ I assume, you may need to remove or un-associate some items to pass the verification check performed on the system.

I have also run into issues with the verification checking process, but I rather fix some minor issues in the LMDB vs having to restore a system due to something being install that should not of been installed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

extending Billy's reply: in LMDB, Software components, go to advanced and re evaluate the system using SLD data supplier with the exact installed components. After this, verify the system and then check the log if any errors occur, proceed as mentioned in the verification log.

Regards,