cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Mobile Workflow requirements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want install Sybase Mobile Workflow in my devices for approve and reject workflows.

What is the last version? Work in Iphone/Ipad/Android ?

Can work with ECC 6.0 or I need, at least EHP4?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

you can find the latest version 2.1 of sybase workflow for android/iphone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sybase.workflow&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sybase-mobile-workflow-2.1/id474380077?mt=8

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is for develop new application with SUP; I want the application for approve and reject SAPs workflows

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide more information on your requirement. So I we can help you better.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want install the standard application for approve and reject SAP´s workflow. I do not want develop a custom application for it.

I want the requirements for these application.

Regards,

markteichmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The Product you need is Sybase Mobile Workflow for SAP Business Suite. The latest version is 1.2.1 and the requirements are listed here: Sybase Documentation

As I already said the product is quite old and is not maintained any longer (in the PAM the end of mainstream support is 10/2013).

What it does is coupling SAP Business Workflows to your SAP Mobile Platform (you can use the newest version of SMP for this). On the devices you use the Hybrid Webcontainer (HWC) from AppStore or Google Play then. Current version is 2.2 for the HWC. Despite of not being listed in the Sybase documentation it should also run on Android.

Hope this makes it clearer now,

Regards  Mark

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am assuming that you are talking about the standard apps released by SAP.

You can download the configuration guides from the SAP Market place. In your infrastructure you should have a NW gateway, SUP and SAP in order to run the app.

Right now IOS, Android and Win are supported by these apps. These apps can be downloaded from the respective app stores through your mobile device.

If you are talking about the FIORI apps recently released by SAP means, the complete guides are available in the market place and you only need NW gateway and SAP in your architecture.

There are different types of mobile applications which are released/can be developed please mentioned which particular app you are looking at.

- Midhun VP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markteichmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Regarding device Support:

The Hybrid Webcontainer runs on all devices you mentioned.

markteichmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

I think that Sybase Mobile Workflow 1.2.1 is the latest Version.

It should run on ECC 6.0. It looks like it is not developed any further but you can build something similar without too much effort or maybe enhance it by yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want the application for approve and reject SAPs workflows.

I find this url:  http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/mobile/Sybase+Mobile+Workflow+FAQ

where appear

Version 1.0 can connect to

• SAP ECC 6.0 EhP4 SP05