Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check of sales order special stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have a sales scenario as follows

1. Sales order or scheduling agreement is created. System generates purchase requisition automatically

2. Purchase requisition is processed and the corresponding purchase order is created with the required quantity

3. Goods receipt is posted for that PO. Now received goods are reserved in sales order special stock

4. Sales order is updated with received quantity

5. Delivery -> PGI -> Billing can now be processed

The above scenario goes smoothly as long as the PGR quantity is the same as that requested in PO. However, if for some reason the PGR quantity is less than that in PO (i.e. partial receipt), the system confirms the quantity of PO instead of that actually posted in PGR (i.e. if purchase order has quantity 50 and I posted only 40 in goods receipt, then I run availability check at my sales order, the system confirms 50 while I actually have only 40 in my sales order special stock, and then if I create delivery it would adopt quantity of 50 confirmed at the sales order, and then error message is displayed at PGI)

Kindly advise if there is a way where I can let the system confirm current stock reserved for sales order, not PO quantity

I'm attaching a screenshot of my scope of availability check at sales order, result of display availability check, and confirmed quantity at schedule line respectively

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Choose 'check without RLT' in your availability check settings and try. As you left it blank, system confirms qty after considering time mentioned in MRP view of material master for replenishment of stocks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your help

Just wanted to add that 'Check without RLT' checkbox should be activated at availability check of delivery in OVZ9, not at sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t code OVZ2 Define Checking group .

There you can find one column name "Accumulation" with option 1,2,3. So check with all these options and match your requirement.

Hope options 3 will work for your scenario, but still check other options also . and put response also "1"

Hope it will work.

Regards

Pitabash