Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing in process w/o order (dlvy type LO): sales doc type missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm facing a pricing issue in SD.

I have an existing SD process with customer order, delivery and invoice.

In this process, I use a pricing procedure and sales conditions whose access sequences contains sales document type.

I would like to implement a new process with same master data (prices, customers...) but with no customer order : only delivery and invoice.

I use delivery type LO (with default customer order "DL" which makes it possible to find the right pricing procedure, billing type...). So far, so good!

In transaction VK11, I have maintained some records for sales document type "DL" and sales conditions.

Neverthless, when I create an invoice for delivery type "LO", sales conditions are not retrieved because of missing sales document.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your feeback!

Romain Ledu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you still interested in the resolution of the issue ?

If yes, I might be able to help you out.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romain,

goto VTFL in itemlevel (DLN) change price source from blank (sales document) to delivery (D) then conditions will be copied from delivery.

Thanks,

samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi romain,

check exactly what pricing procedure is assigned at biiling document.Also click on condition analysis button and see where the error has occurred.by this way you can easily solve your problem.

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Romain,

As you  mentioned in your post that in  access seq  you are also considering document type .  you  are  using pseudo order type to create delivery & billing with reference to  delivery . please  check  in billing  document type in account assignment/Pricing which document pricing procedure you are using , is it the same one which you assigned to order document pricing procedure.

I think,  due to consideration of document type you need to maintain entry in pricing determination transaction against billing document  type.  also in Copy control you need maintained D

Hope this will resolve  your  issue

Regards,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romain,

you can't create billing with reference to delivery LO or with sales doc condition .coz here

your are not creating delivery with reference to sales doc or billing with reference to delivery.

So as rightly other's said .

1. create an access sequence with billing type combination.

2. create condition records with this billing type combination in VK11.

then try to create billing I think this should work.

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,Romain,

check billing document pricing procedure (DPP) in VOFA  and assign the same in OVKK

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Romain,

As per my understanding Sales Doc Type - DL is dummy one and you are not referring at all that doc to create your Delivery Doc, Doc Type - DL is just a base to do the delivery the condition type will not flow from Oder to Delivery.

Coming to the issue, I want to understand why you are taking sales doc in the access seqn to determine the pricing, at the end you are creating sales order at all. Alternatively, what I will suggest you to please maintain Billing Doc type in your access seqn in the pricing and then maintain the value in VK11, and test the cycle. And if your taking care of shipment cost then you need to maintain a pricing procedure at Delivery doc level and need to configure the copy control respectively.

Please try to run the scenario by making the changes which I suggested you, It will resolve your issue.

Let me know if any other concern is their in  running the cycle. The same kind of issue was their with my client also and we did in the same way which I suggested you.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Romain,

Determine delivery item category for Your delivery Document type and maintain Necessary copy control from Delivery Document to Billing documents and as well maintain the copy control rules from your sales docuement type to delivery docuement type..  hope this is the problem you are facing as per your blog....

Regards

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romain

Please Create a seprate billing Type- ZF2 and have "X" document type assigned to it in VOFA.

Determine your OVKK assigment at Sales area/Cut Pr Procu /Document Pricing Pro(X) - Pricing Procudure .

Create a condition record  with billing type ZF2 with other fields .

System will determine the Price based on Billing document .

Regards

Santosh Verma

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Romain,

I don't think system will determine Price based on DL document type.

I will suggest to maintain the Price Condition Record based on Billing Document Type, so that the relevant Condition is determined while creating Invoice.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romain,

There are couple of things to be performed from your side:

1. Assignment of Pricing procedure to the Delivery Type. - Help in dtermining the price at Delivery level rather depending on the sale sorder as here in this case there is no torder (not sure what is the relevance of order type - DL). For LO delivery type tere is no preceeding doc required at all.

2. HAving the right Copy controls in place like - Pricing Source as D and the Pricing Type as "D". - Helps in copying the price directly from the delivery rather than redetrmining the price again as that wat you face as an issue that it might have recalculated the pricing during the creation of the billing document.

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to assign your Delivery Type to Pricing procedure in SPRO->Logistics Execution->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Price Control ->Define Pricing Procedure for Delivery ,here ,assign your pricing procedure .

Thanks,

Dead Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the pseudo order type for the delivery. It could not be referenced for pricing. So you here you have to use another access sequence with Billing type. so that the price will calculate based on that.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain delivery document as your price source in copy control. Go to VTFL, set price source as D or E and test. Also, set pricing type as D 'copy pricing elements unchanged' unless required otherwise.