cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executing client proxy in ECC connecting to PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to execute the client proxy in ECC server to connect to PI7.1 server. In the old version we use to have EXECUTE ASYNCHRONOUS method, but in new version we don't have that. In such a case how do we execute the client proxy.  Pls guide as to what is to be used instead of EXECUTE ASYNCHRONOUS method.

I have seen various blogs but all of them says that EXECUTE ASYNCHRONOUS method is not there , but no one says what to use instead to execute the client proxy on the ECC server.

Pls help.

Thanking You

With Best Regards

shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the newer system versions, the method is called the same way as the Operation in Service Interface does. So there is no constant name, it depends on how that Operation was named. In most cases, the name will also be the same as the name of Service Interface itself.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okay, Like for example in my scenario the name of the Service Interface is SI_R3MSSQL_PRXY. So the syntax in client proxy software will be like

call method prxy->execute_asynchronous SI_R3MSSQL_PRXY.

Is this the correct way.Pls clarify whether I am right or wrong in interpretation of your reply.

Thanking You

Regards

Shiva

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest, generate the proxy first. Once it is done, go the sproxy, service interface, choose the interface in question, double click on the proxy name, go to tab method and see what name system generates by default. If it is SI_R3MSSQL_PRXY, then in your code, it would be something like:

call method prxy-> SI_R3MSSQL_PRXY.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Answers (0)