cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM confirmation - SAP ERP goods receipt with PI integration (IDOC)

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm working in SRM7 EHP2. I'm using classic scenario for creating shopping carts in SRM, transferring shopping cart positions to ERP Purchase Orders and making confirmations in SRM for these shopping carts.

I've successfully configured ALE settings in order to create goods receipt movement in my ERP System when a goods confirmation is submitted in SRM.

But now, I want to use SAP Netweaver Process Integrator for sending MBGMCR IDOC from SRM to ERP. Could somebody give me guidelines for configuring goods receipt integration between SRM and ERP using PI?

I've tried to change logical port in SRM for sending IDOC to PI and to configure PI for sending this to ERP. This is working fine and goods receipt movement is registered in ERP. But now when I execute report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, goods receipt registered in ERP is not linked with confirmation in SRM and confirmation remains in status "Error in process". Some suggestion?

Many thanks in advance & Best regards,

Alba.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Calpe,

Do you want to change IDOC sent medium to XML?

Standard release does not have XML to this process (from SRM).

Regards

SG

0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

No, I don't want to change IDOC sent medium. I only want that the IDOC was send using SAP Netweaver PI.

Best Regards,

Alba.