cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory RDS deployment issue on HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying the RDS for Inventory LOB for POC with SAP HANA as target DB. We have deployed the Data model, Dimension table jobs successfully in data services. While running the Fact table job we are getting struck at point where one of the Dataflow is not able to complete execution. Below is the error we are getting

It gets struck in the same dataflow everytime and ends up with same error. Any ideas on or suggestions on this?

Connectivity with SAP HANA is intact and I am using SYSTEM user itself for connecting to the database. There are no special sql statements in the design for post or pre load operations. So nothing much to change in the design as we have implemented the same with SQL server 2008 as target DB and it was successfully.

Regards,

B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kristina_henn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

you need to open a ticket for the RDS component. I am not sure which RDS this is, but you can look it up at http://service.sap.com/rds

best regards, Kristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristina,

I have raised this with SAP. Just trying on SCN to see if anyone has already experienced and solve this or similar issue.

Regards,

Balaji S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

could you please provide the exact name of the solution you are using. Are you referring to SAP RapidMart Inventory 4.0?

Many thanks,

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

Yes it is SBOP RapidMart Inventory 4.0.

Regards,

Balaji