cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snp run

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

having fixed all that is required for snp run i get error version doesnt exist ...despite i fixing version as 000  wht could be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As per your screenshot you have selected a manual selection but you have not input the version"000" which is default version used for SNP and also select the radio button "Entire horizon" after doing these setting try to run this Heuristic program.You will definitely get the desired results.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks man ..let me try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

You have make some incorrect settings in the program form.  Your object selection is set to manual but there is no planning version specified.  Also, a planning horizon with 0 days is not going to provide you with a plan. Select Entire Planning Horizon or enter the number of days you want to system to plan.

The F1 help on each field may provide additional information when you run into trouble.

Best Regards,

Mike

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

F1 thats rite kirk.....but from configuration perspective ....it would be great if i get  "clues as you go"

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirm the warning message, and then either input a valid version in manual selection, or swith to selection profile and specify one.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks ada let me try