cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Process Inspection against CORK settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have got one issue in In-process Inspection.

Settings maintained in OPK4 (Order Confirmation), for Result Record (QM) -Error Message.

Till last week, System was not allowing for order confirmation unless In-process results recording is done which was correct. But now, system is allowing order confirmation ( CORK), even without recording the results. Is there anything I need to check or any other settings changed/missed?

Last week only we have updated SAP_APPL (22) latest patch level. Is this the issue or anything else?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the status of inspection characteristic on result recording screen.

System will ignore for status 0 (can be processed) or status 4 (skip).

Therefore you have to define the inspection characteristic as required characteristic.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DoWook

But Inspection lot is even in CRTD status.

Also, the characteristic is "Required Char" only.

This was working fine till last week.

Thanks

Sachin

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The inspection lot should be in REL status.

Please check the routing first.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is through Master Recipe & not Routing.

Thanks

Sachin

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the sampling procedures.  Access the lot via QA02 and see if the sample calculations were performed.  Since this is an 03 lot from the recipe, the reason for the CRTD status is probably something related to the sample calculation.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF

Yes, Inspection Lot is in CRTD because of sampling procedure since user will only release according his own requirement of no. of samples. But here releasing the inspection lot is not an issue. This was working fine before also. My issue is with confirmation of Order.

Earlier if the inspection lot was in CRTD status, system won't allow for the confirmation (OPK4 - Error message setting for QM). But now for the same settings, system is allowing for the confirmation of the order. (may please refer my original query mentioned above).

Am I missing anything else? pls help

Thanks

Sachin

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You did go in an verify your config settings right?

SPRO > Production> Shop floor control> Operations>confirmation> define confirmation parameters

Depending on the order type, it might be possible a patch updated the values or more likely, your config got changed.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We had approached SAP for the above issue. For this, SAP has released  a Note -1884341. The issue got resolved after application of this note.

Thanks to all.

Rahul: You may also try this note for your problem

Thanks

Sachin

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting same issue.

please help....

Former Member
0 Kudos