cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing an RFC to RFC scenario.

When I execute the Function Module in SE37 I get an Error Come back and when I look in Moni I see that from the sender system the message failed at Call Adapter... But stranger still I also see that it looks like a response message from my XI server that it is trying to send a message back failing also at the call adapter stage..

I am confised because how can I get a response if my message doesnt complete the pipeline in the first place...

Also my error code is below... Also I am doing RFC so what does HTTP have to do with anything?

XIServer td {font-family : Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size : 14px;} A:link A:visited A:active

Message was edited by:

Ricardo Mendez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Delete the Adapter engine cache and refresh. by SXI_CACHE

Please check by restarting the J2EE engine.

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is usefull..</i>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of the Receievr RFC adapter.

This looks like an Issue with the Receievr RF C adapter

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I checked the adapter in the Comm channel monitoring and it is green...

When I drilled down into it I have the following message which i think is ok?

Receiver channel 'CC_RFC_INBOUND' for party '', service 'CXD' (internal name 'RfcClient[CC_RFC_INBOUND]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=001, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=th65r8, jco.client.sysnr=68, jco.client.ashost=cxdvie0.eu.airbus.corp}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=001, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=th65r8, jco.client.sysnr=68, jco.client.ashost=cxdvie0.eu.airbus.corp}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 1

Message was edited by:

Ricardo Mendez

Message was edited by:

Ricardo Mendez

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Looks like the message has not hit the Receievr RFC adapter at all.

If it has hit the Receiver RFC adapter, you would have the log as, <i>Last message processed at ...</i>

Looks like some of your XI service has some issue. Check if someother scenario is working fine.

Look into this blog for the HTTP errors and how to resolve the same,

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh Thank you I will look into it...

Could you please tell me why I have a http error when I am doing an RFC?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Have you tried running any other of your scenarios using some J2EE adapter like Sender File Adapter?

I think this is not specific to your scenario and that some J2EE connection has some issue. Look into the blog by krishna moorhty.

Also, can you confirm if you are using the same program id in your sender RFC adapter and the TCP IP connection in your SAP syste/m?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

internal from adpter engine to XI interagation server an HTTP Request is made.so thats why you see this error.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy