cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong values are coming in customer analysis report if analysis currency changed

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing below issue with customer analysis report (MCTA).

Step 1. In below customer analysis report I entered sold to party no, period, Analysis currency as Blank, Version as 000 & executed with (F8).

Step 2. After executing the report following result came which are correct as per order & invoice value.

Step 3. If I am putting analysis currency as USD of parameters block in customer analysis selection screen then getting wrong values  which is not matching with currency conversion.

So please suggest how to rectify the issue.

Regards,

Shakti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakti,

Yes, what you are facing as an issue is considered to be the standard behavious by the system. As you know in a  general project scenario, we upload the exchange rate for the currencies during month end. From your report input parametrs you are trying to retrieve data for more than a year. Hence it would lead to difference in currencies.

Regards

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shakti,

Please share what configuration you have done related to currency conversion .

I assume you have done all the required settings related to currencies.

Now, Once you executed the report- go to settings-currency-Analysis currency or press CNTRL+F7 and check Exch. rate type maintained is as per your requirement or not.

Thanks,

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Analysis currency is M - Standard translation at average rate.

Again I am explaining the Issue as follows.

1. The values are coming correctly  in company code currency INR as above even if we have USD in Sales order and Billing. The conversion happening correctly from USD to INR as per the conversion rate maintained in system.

2. Now If I am putting USD as analysis currency then wrong values are coming in Sales and Incoming order values column which are incorrect and not matching the actual net values of Order and Invoice as follows.

Now it is not equal to the actual sales.

So please suggest if there is any configuration settings.

Regards,

Shakti