cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending 2 files as an attachment via Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in I need to pick 2 files from local NFS folder and send these 2 files as an attachment via email to a Distribution List

I am aware of sending single file as an attachment but not sure about how to send 2 files as an attachment.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we need to send 2 files as an attachment in an email , then we need to do the following :

- Configure Sender File Adapter with additional file selection .

Note : This can configured only if 2 files are with the same name but with different extensions

ex: abc.txt , abc.done

- We need to use Java mapping to create 2 attachments : abc.txt and abc.done

- Confiure Email Rcvr adapter .

Note : Since the attachments should have the same name : abc.txt and abc.done . To achieve this scenario , we need to used  Configuration Scenario and not Integration Configuration . There is some issue in using ICO . We have raised an OSS ticket for the same . Will update this blog when we get an update from SAP.

Regards

Vinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Have you checked this thread? http://scn.sap.com/thread/3368917

Regards.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Use the "Additional files" capability to process two separate files from NFS in one PI message. For that purpose, you only have to know the files names, and they have to be similar (only different with few last characters). See more details in the documentation here:

Configuring the Sender File Adapter

Specifying Additional Files in the Sender File Adapter

Regards,

Grzegorz