cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletition log for provision account

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are getting incompletion log for provision account in our sales contract. The item category used is relevent for revenue recognition.

The process flows is below.

We create  a contract which has project material. The project is created in PS and the installation date flows from PS to SD contract. Based on the installation date the billling date are created in the billing plan.

Because of the incompletion log we are not able to bill the other items in the contract.

I checked all the configuration from SD side and every thing looks to be fine. Is there an involvement of PS in the incompletiness of provision account in the contract. I found some post saying that there is an involvement from PS but could not get a details solution.

Regards

Aditya Sahai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

If I am not wrong you are using Order related Billing (F1) and you are doing as per SO billing plan.

Please check the Account Determination : Environment >>> Analysis >>> Account Determination.

Also provide the screen if possible, to understand the issue more clearly.

Thanks,

Suman$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am not sure this is problem by VOV6 T.code why because It is having one Field as " Account Assignment Category " ,here check what you have assigned ( If it is 'x' ok or else not  'x' , then put 'x'  and do once again .

Thanks,

Dead Man