Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP and SAP BI integration

amey_baisane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Currently I am working on the task, where I want to integrate an SUP with existing SAP BI application. I am referring the admin PDF for this integration.

But there are some limitation if we use SUP with SAP BI appliaction and the limitation are as follows,

Document based on the HTML 5 rendering do not appear in the application like,

- Analysis Application

- Interractive Crystal report

- Dashboard Document

SAP also provide the workaround for this and that is,

You can have a direct connection from the SAP BI application to the SAP BusinessObjects Mobile server (MobileBIService). This can be established by opening the Web application server port on the external firewall and allowing direct access from the SAP BI app to the Mobile server, while retaining the SUP connection in parallel.

SUP would continue to offer authentication and authorization features, however for data access, the direct connection to the Mobile server would be used by the application.

I want to understand that how this has to be achive ?

You can have a direct connection from the SAP BI application to the SAP BusinessObjects Mobile server (MobileBIService). This can be established by opening the Web application server port on the external firewall and allowing direct access from the SAP BI app to the Mobile server, while retaining the SUP connection in parallel.

Please provide me the help or any step to achive this...

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards,

Amey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer below link..

http://scn.sap.com/message/14008624

Thank you,