Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC routing to APO PPM

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to APO, i am trying to transfer ECC routing (task list type N) to APO, but i am unable to find that, i have transferred work centers and materials of that routing to APO successfully but i am unable to find PPM of my product, what might be the problem.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devidas,

Please check following;

1) If your production version is error free in material master,

2) Validity dates in production version and PPM integration model are matching.

Please check and let me know if you still face any issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have selected selection as date from production version, valid to is production version date, and header material with plant and production version, still i am unable to see these things in APO PPM, one more thing i need to clarify before transferring this to APO i need to transfer work centers and materials of this PPM or what, or i just need to select PPM in integration model along with plant and production version and dates.

Thanks in advance

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devidas,

Correct sequence for ciffing is attached for your reference.

\

As you have already ciffed material and work centers that should be the sequence there.

Check in transaction code /n/sapapo/cq in your APO system if you have stucked queues in ECC outbound or APO inbound under initial data transfer, would help in analyzing reason of PPM not getting transferred to APO.

One more thing which you can try is removing dates in CFM1 for PPM integration model and then try to transfer.

Rgds

Sourabh

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devidas,

To creation a Production Process Model (PPM) or Production Data Structure (PDS) in APO, you need the following data created in ECC and transferred through a CIF integration model:

1. Location

2. Workcenter with scheduling and capacity views and formulas to create a non-zero standard value in the routing.

3. Input and output materials.

4. Bill of materials (not required to be transferred) (included in production version)
5. Routing with operation, standard value key and non-zero value in the standard value related to "machine time" if that is the way you have set of the formulas in the workcenter. (Included in production version).

6. Production version that identifies the BOM and routing you want to use.

There are many variations on this list but it should cover the basics.  Other experts can add to my comments.

If these are new concepts then you need to study the material at help.sap.com.

Best Regards,

Mike

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Devidas,

Adding to Mike's points just check whether you have added correct control key or not. Control key with having scheduling parameter.

And one more thing if you have already maintained IM for Work center , Product and also for PPM then try to send the PPm through transaction CFP3 in ECC. and Check the log, we can find the exact reason of why it is not CIF to APO.

Regards

Debashis

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for quick response, i was doing all the transfer in one go thats why i was unable to do, because of your guidance i have done in sequence and i can see PPM in APO now, thanks all of you, points rewarded, i am closing the thread.

Regards,

Devidas Karad

SAP PPPI Certified Consultant

Answers (0)