cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports with Prompts will not show in Mobile App

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just got our mobile app working and we have published 6 Crystal Reports to the mobile platform by adding them to the mobile category.

We are on Crystal Server 2011 and Crystal Reports 2011.

What we cannot figure out is how to refresh the report in the app if the report uses parameters.

(The reports without parameters are working just fine, but they also seem to be displaying the latest report that is in the history in Launchpad).

When I click a report in the mobile app, it gives me the message that the report requires a refresh.  I have validated that the account has that right.

It then displays the prompts and then I click "Done" and nothing happens and the report never displays.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rose,

Interactive Crystal Reports are not supported on latest mobile app 4.4.28 through Iphone, but you should not have problem accessing them through IPAD.

Please refer to Page #17 in the below feature compatibility  guide where its states "Dashboards,Analysis applications and interactive Crystal Reports documents are not supported on iPhone devices"

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/44x_mobiOS_featcomp_en.pdf

Thanks

Mallik