cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

msg split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am going through the msgsplit using BPM....

and it is throughing error in Transformation step....

I have tested the Mapping also,it is fine...

Any suggestions...

thanx

krish..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you please explain how you are testing , what is is input msg, and xml is it valid,and UTF-8..

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is my source XML message..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge">

<ns0:Message1>

<ns1:File_MT xmlns:ns1="urn:File_split">

<ecode>1</ecode>

<ename>11</ename>

<esal>111</esal>

</ns1:File_MT>

</ns0:Message1>

</ns0:Messages>

any suggestions....

thanx,

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishh,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

you need remove the <ns0:Message1> from our input file. because file adpter does not generate this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

always message split you need to test as like below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:File_MT xmlns:ns1="urn:File_split">

<ecode>1</ecode>

<ename>11</ename>

<esal>111</esal>

</ns0:File_MT>

Take the above payload and test directly..don't test above payload in message mapping test tab..

directly keep the above data in file then test the ur mapping..

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sree,

u r telling that <ns0:Message1> tag will not generate by file adapter...

but while doing the msgmerge I sent the same format and got the output...

can u explain me ...

Thanx,

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes file adapter does not do it. in BPMonly you can use this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your output msg structure , how many msgs you want to split into.

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Just two msgs...thats it..

thanx,

krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sree,

my scenario is msgsplit using BPM only..

thanx,

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

can yoy run the scenario and tell me where you are getting error sorry for asking again what is ur scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sree,

I am getting an error in Send step...(for msgsplit using BPM)..

I have gone through like this..in BPM

first i inserted the receive step to receive msg...

second i inserted the transformation step to split the msg.....

next fork with two branches ....

in each branch I inserted receiver determination and then send step......

but iam getting error in send step...

my Transformation step is working fine...

any suggestions..

Thanx,

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is exactly same blog see the below link and check what is diff.

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Plz let me know ..

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

before yourlast send STEP. you need a transformation step to transform into target receving system message type right. i am not sure which is your recving sytem and what format it excepts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See with SXMB_MONI by selecting the Process option and select the PE , see the each step by step , so that , you can have the correct error stage.

Also take the runtime code into mapping and test it , you can get the runtime error.

See the below pdf document , how to monitor the BPM..

monitoring BPm https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is useful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

I went through workflow log ,I resolved the error occuring at Transformation step...

but iam getting an error at Send step...

In BPM i usedthe Receiverdetermination step before the Send step....

any Suggestions..

thanx,

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

iam getting an error like..

An empty container element was specified when sending.

in sxmb_moni..

any suggestions..

thanx..

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>An empty container element was specified when sending.

This error means the send step you used contains no msg at runtime.

Do a F7 in your BPM in IR.

What is the result msg of your transformation step?

Use Michal's Blog for getting the result of transformation.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The container element is empty means at that perticular container element which refers the Interface is not containing the message. Please check the before step ,whether that step is having the value or not, if yes and if it is transfermation the check the interface mapping and message mapping ..and also check the container elements are for source and target container elements ..

Please let me know the correct stage..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

my Transformation step is working fine...

problm comes in send step only...

what i did is in msgmapping i defined the msgtypes as (0..unbounded) for both the source and target messages... and then i mapped....

so, i think the prblm comes in (abstract interface-->msgtype) which is defined for Send step ....

what do u say?

thanx,

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

your mapping will fail you dont have n:m mapping because you made 0..unbounded

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

iam not clear can u explain me in detail..

thanx,

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Why is there any need to do as 0..unbound..source and target..

Please first change the occurrences as 0..1/1.1 in the mapping , messages tab. same should be in IM.

Then try send the msg , test , the BPM..

Later plz let me know the error..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

I have gone through the testing the mapping ...

but iam getting a warning message like...

19:23:41 Start of test

Compilation of Fspl_MM successful Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8) com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:130) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:68) Root Cause: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8)(:main:, row=1, col=8) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanPI(XMLParser.java:2074) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2722) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2778) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:227) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:141) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:156) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:259) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:276) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:338) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:128) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:68) -

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:144) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:128) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:68) Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanPI(XMLParser.java:2074) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2722) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2778) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:227) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:141) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:156) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:259) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:276) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:338) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) ... 3 more Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8)

any suggestions...still iam getting an error in Send step..

thanx..

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

krish,

your Input XML is not correct format as excepted by XI . you might you copied some extra chataters or sysmbols please remove and it test again . you get sucesfull message

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while testing msgsplit the message not like blow

(I assume that source has the two fileds one is BUKRS,LTEXT..in target will split these two fileds and it will store in two files..)

<ns1:CompanyCode_MT xmlns:ns1="http://testt.com">

<BUKRS/>

<LTEXT/>

</ns1:CompanyCode_MT>

</ns0:Message1>

<ns0:Message2>

<ns2:input_MT xmlns:ns2="http://multimapping.com">

<Person>

<name/>

<age/>

</Person>

</ns2:input_MT>

</ns0:Message2>

</ns0:Messages>

while testing msgsplit the message shoule like blow

<ns0:CompanyCode_MT xmlns:ns0="http://testt.com">

<BUKRS/>

<LTEXT/>

</ns0:CompanyCode_MT>

when you test the msgsplit doesn't required..Messages as a header..please post your xml message..

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

i havnt set the msg type of source structure as 0...unbounded.

may be that causes an error...

what do u say?

thanx..

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

i havnt set the msg type of source structure as 0...unbounded.

may be that causes an error... - NO

Please can you post what is the scenario .

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

What is the error msg you are getting?

How do you chack the mapping in IR?

Use /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

JaiShankar