cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR org structure integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone provide some insight on whether SAP supporst the following scenario?:

1.  Create a standalone SRM org.structure with SRM internal no. range for all org. structure objects.

2.  Start using the system and creating business documents (i.e. SC, RFx etc.)

3.  Simultaneoulsy create an ECC HR org. structure with internal no. range for all org. structure objects.

4.  Replicate the ECC HR org. structure to SRM although a standalone SRM org. structure already
being used.

If this scenario is supported by SAP what are the pros. and cons. against such an approach?

What needs to be considered if using this approach?

What steps would be necessary in the system to allow this approach?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding with above explanation, you want to bring HR structure to SRM wehre there is a structure already in use (SRM based standalone).

1. One main obstacle here is the user master, when you bring HR structure to SRM same ECC HR user master should be avilable before when you bring ECC HR structure. In your case if the users are going to bsame in both standalone and HR, that is not possible.

2. Also,in your SRM based structure you might have a settings for P.Org, P.group linkage with ECC already exist. In this case you need make necessary changes for the units to cover your HR structure.

3. Also once you activate change pointers and Auto HR sync process, you are not allowed to do any changes in SRM structure and it may be an another isue.

Coming to SAP support, yes sap will support as far as your setup is standard without any customized objects you have developed for this process.

Best regards,
Govardhan.

Ideally, in my view you can bring a new