cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Customs declaration defaulting data issue with qualificator 51 for 3LNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following default data issue.
I want to make in custome export declaratio the Qualificator(QUALD) for example 51 to be defaulted.
The qualificator is dependaned from the type (PAPTY) for example 3LNA.

So the type 3LNA is dependand from the comodity code number and it will be proposed.
In next step I want to make the qualificator 51 to be proposed if type 3LNA was found.

In the defaulting data log. I get the message several data recors exists for
field ZCUIEQUA. That is because there very 2 types found 3LNA and Y901.
So the system cannot determine to which type 3LNA or Y901 the 51 needs to be added.

Does anybody have a solution for that?

Thanks+Regards
Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

ZCUIEQUA is not a standard field in SAP GTS.  Is it something that you've added in the project?  I think we will need to understand it in order to answer your question.

And when you refer to the "qualificator 51", do you mean one of the fields in the Item Document, or something else?  In case you mean one of the document fields, I can tell you that it's not possible to populate those fields using the Data Proposal - you must use the BAdI instead.

But first please clarify the question for us - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Sorry what I mean , I want to default the field /SAPSLL/CUHD_LOAD_0410_S-QUALD (not ZCUIEQUA).

With qualificator I mean on the document item. Why is it not possible with Data proposal?

So the logic should be if /SAPSLL/CUHD_LOAD_0410_S-PAPTY is 3LNA

=> /SAPSLL/CUHD_LOAD_0410_S-QUALD should be defaulted with 51

Rgds

Dieter

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

For documents, the Data Proposal mechanism is limited to creating the (empty) Document entry.  So you can - and perhaps you do already - propose Document Type 3LNA for field D_CUII_TYP on the basis of the Commodity Code.

Then you need to add ABAP code similar to this, in the BAdI /SAPSLL/CUHD_PROP, Method ITEM_DATA_PROPOSE:

DATA: ls_itmdoc TYPE /sapsll/cuhd_badi_document_s.

* Add the document qualifier

LOOP AT cs_item-document_t INTO ls_itmdoc WHERE qaldoc = 'CUII'.

CASE ls_itmdoc-papty.

WHEN '3LNA'.

ls_itmdoc-quald = '51'.

ENDCASE.

MODIFY  cs_item-document_t FROM ls_itmdoc.

ENDLOOP.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dieter,

We have recently (May 2013) implemented a similar solution for a customer. The scenario was to default document types and other item level data based on the classification for import declarations. We've also implemented this for export. For this solution we implemented Badi /SAPSLL/CUHD_PROP method ITEM_DATA_PROPOSE. Using this helped the business to make sure the declaration was complete and correct for customs submission. We also implemented an enhanced incompletion check.

Elisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm thinking of following solution for your issue instead of writing a logic in BADI.

Step1: Create a PAPTY type,for example 3LNA.

Step2: Create a QUALD, for example 51.

Step3: Now you can link both PAPTY and QUALD by _PAV2.

In step 3, You can map both the type and qulifier. So that system will pick the right value.

Please correct me, if i'm wrongly understand your question.

Thanks & Reagrds,

Ramana

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Good idea, but unfortunately - no.  I tried it in our sandbox system.  Your steps restrict the available values, so that (for example, in Dieter's case) the only available Qualifier value is '51'.  But that value is not automatically proposed in the Customs Declaration.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

As rightly pointed by David, I don't think defaulting qualifier for Doc/Evidence is possible with the standard data proposal.

You may have to try with this BADI  /SAPSLL/CUHD_PROP in method ITEM_DATA_PROPOSE. Can you check and try.

Thanks

Dhilipan