cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock abap user with status INACTIVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I've a job with the attribute MXREF_MX_PRIVIELEGE = {D}<PRIV:%$rep$NAME%:ONLY> this job have a SQL Query Builder with the filter EMPLOYEE_STATUS, but I would like to know how can i lock the abap user, because the value {D}<PRIV:%$rep$NAME%:ONLY> this removing this abap user... I want to lock only...

Any ideia?

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tero!
First, thank you by your answer! but I am not understand.... I created the job e.g:

I configured a SQL statement bellow:

SELECT DISTINCT mskey FROM idmv_vallink_basic_active WHERE mcidstore=1 AND

((mskey IN (SELECT mcmskey FROM idmv_vallink_basic_active WHERE mcattrname='MX_ENTRYTYPE' AND mcsearchvalue = 'MX_PERSON'))

AND (mcmskey IN (SELECT mcmskey FROM idmv_vallink_basic_active WHERE mcattrname='MX_FS_EMPLOYMENT_STATUS' AND mcsearchvalue = 'INACTIVE')))

But, when the job is run it's finished with success, but in ECC system the abap user not locked... I do the test in user interface, and when i modify the user and flag

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the value for MX_DISABLED in your attribute list is set to some non-zero value.  Actually it can be a non-null value, but it's best to populate it with something meaningful if the attribute will be viewed in a report or in the ui.

You will also need to make sure that the value for MX_FS_EXMPLOYMENT_STATUS is set correctly prior to the execution of the job.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt!

Thank you... I changed the attribute and now it's working!

regards.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My pleasure! Glad to help.

Matt

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for not being clearer but glad that Matt was around to complete the answer

With the MX_DISABLED=%MX_DISABLED% existing (most likely empty) value was assigned back to the attribute, no change in value, no SAP PF Modify workflow being triggered.

What I missed saying in the morning was assign MX_DISABLED=1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tero!

Sorry... I am very happy by your help too!

Thank very much!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using the MX_DISABLED-attribute of the MX_PERSON.