cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create multiple deliveries from single sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

We  have a requirement where on basis of material type   we have to create  multiple deliveries from single sales order.

for eg  if in sales order A  we have 5 line items.

2 line item belong to X material type, remaining 3 belongs to Y material type.

We have to create two deliveries one for all X material type line items and another for all Y material type line items.

Please help with your valuable input.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

This is possible to set up via VOFM Routine for data transfer. Go to VOFM>Data Transfer>Deiveries and copy routine 1 to 901. Then add to field LIKP-ZUKRL additional combination criteria with material type (talk to ABAPer how to do this).

Set up your new routine in SPRO>LE>Shipping>Copying Control>Specify Copy Control for Deliveries.

Regards, Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maria teplyakva

Your post may be helpful when delivery will split based on storage locations in the sales order but in this situation no need change

O.P didnt ask storage location splitting in deliveries 

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venu Gopal Reddy,

this routine can be copied and used for storage location based split (CVBAP-LGORT) as well as for material type (just litle bit more code for selecting material type from MARA table: select single MTART from MARA where MATNR = CVBAP-MATNR)

Regards, Maria

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar questions have already been asked in this forum before. Kindly use search before posting new questions. Simple Google query 'single order multiple deliveries site:sap.com' finds 7000+ records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

I have already gone through the search option but couldn't able to get the solution that's why I have posted the question.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh

Zprogram is itself calling  VL10  program to create deliveries. if  creating multiple deliveries from  single sales order is possible. Then there should be some user exit or VOFM routine where we can write code . Please let me know if u know any user-exit  or VOFm routine.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Client requirement is to split  single sales order into  multiple deliveries on basis of material type and this is also not by manual creation of delivery .

Your requirement is very newly fro me .just small doubt on this .

With what type of Material Types ,you are creating Sales Order ?

If sales order having two material with two different material types then you need to insert logic in program RVV50R10B . If the MATNR ( Materiel Type ) is different from Sales Order ( Table VBAP Table ) then do the split .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Dead Man

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Be it VOFM Routine or User Exit of Z-Program that calls VL10, you will have to insert a ABAP code somewhere.

That is why I suggested to insert the ABAP code to check the Material type in the Z-Program itself.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu / Maria

Client requirement is to split  single sales order into  multiple deliveries on basis of material type and this is also not by manual creation of delivery .

They are executing all sales order for delivery creation by  z program which internally calling  VL10.

Please guide  if u have any idea  as we are struggling with solution .

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your client is creating Deliveries through a Z-Program, then I will suggest to insert a ABAP code in that Z-Program to check for the material groups of the materials in Sales Order & create multiple Delivery accordingly.

The ABAP code needs to check the Field MTART in table MARA & then create one Delivery doucment for material belonging to single Material Type.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

For different SO line items we can create separate deliveries and also create single delivery for multiple SO line items. This is not depend on Material Types.

One if the line item qty is confirmed (Schedule line tab ) we can make delivery of the confirm qty.

Second you can choose the line item in VL01N screen also can delete the items from delivery screen.

Now if you elaborate or provide some image what error you are facing and accordingly you will get the information.

Have you maintained correct copy control settings ?

Thanks,

Suman$