cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underlying SD table Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys, I have a functional question.  There is a table called TJ30 for user statuses and I would like to know what INIST is for.  for example, i may have a lot of statuses in the table but only few of them have a flag 'X' for this field.  Does it mean those are the only statuses that we use in our system?  Please let me know. Thanks.      

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Field INIST means initial status, this is the first status triggered when you create any transaction such as Service order, notification, Quotation, sales order or project

in the status profile If you have INIST active , which means all this statuses will be triggered at  it the time of creation

you can releate the table TJ30 with transaction code BS02

hope it is clear

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks santosh, but one thing.  I am writing a program so is it okay to filter the field to extract only records that have 'X' in INIST field?  I guess what I am asking is, can some one change the status of a document and this field would not get that 'X' put in? Thanks.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Yes. That is possible.

X will be set only as Initial status. But one the status of the document is changed, X wil lbe replaed by blank.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can fetch the transactions with Status E001 which is for INITIAL ( in every user status profile)

If some one changes the user status manually it may overwritten INITIAL status or May not based on your User status profile settings

check in BS02 whether all statuses are having status numbers ?

if so then it can overwrite, if statuses are not having status numbers then it may not overwrite

check and revert

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jignesh thanks for the input.  Is it safe to say that all the active INIST fields in this table that are being used SYSTEM-WIDE will have 'X' in this field?  Please let me know because I do not want to miss any records. Thanks.

Answers (0)