cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete shipments for which costing, customer invoice already created .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

On one particular day, due to database issue on one specific time, two shipments got created for individual deliveries . I am aware that in standard SAP scenario, creating two shipments per delivery is not possible but this happened due to recent changes in the SAP database in our company . Almost all the issue shipments have costing done and customer invoice created .Now user want us to delete all the double shipments (with newer time) , however when tried , system not allowing to delete it as shipment costing is already done . I also tried to delete shipments with earlier time still system do not allow to do this due to this reason.

Please suggest me if there is any solution to delete these shipments .

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to follow some process to correct shipment:

1. use t-code: VF11 to reverse billing documents.

2. use t-code: MR8M to reverse the MIRO if it completed.

3. use t-code: Vi02 , then go to item salttlement Tab click on "cancel" option and save (check shipment cost posting date, if period is clsoed then go to Status => select top line item =. click on cancel option and save)

4. use t-code: Vi02 , go to item salttlement Tab delete "Account Assignment"

5. use t-code: Vi02, delete the shipment cost document

6. use t-code: VT02N , Go to Deadl. Tab, remove all Execution date, Press F7 , drag the delivery number to "delivery not assigned" field and save

7. use t-code: VT02N and delete the shipment document

8. use t-code: VL09 and reverse the delivery document and use T-code: Vl02N to cancle picking qty.

by this process you can cancel all shipment process.

thanks

Md. Enayet hossain

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep N

• At first in SAP for one delivery two shipment document is possible if your selection variant are not correct so please check what selection variant are in your delivery selection screen to avoid such issue in future. May be some body changed the selection parameters like Transport completion indicator.
  • For revrsing shipment, I understood your requiremnt is for Outbound shipment, please confirm.
  • You need to follow below steps for reversing shipment
      • Reverse Customer Invoice
      • Reverse MIRO created for Service PO (For freight forwarder)
      • Reverse Shipment cost document by reversing assignment and transfer
      • Delete SCD
      • Remove delivery from shipment document
      • Delete empty shipment document

Hope this will solve your requirement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I believe its better to keep these double shipments as already around 2 months have been passed since the materials have been delivered to the customers . I thought we can delete these shipments without touching the subsequent documents from tables .Is there any negative impact if i keep these shipments as it is .

Thanks all for your help .

Regards,

Sandeep

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep N

It will have impact, incase you are paying freight forwarder based on shipment cost document.

In this case there will be two SCD, two Service entry sheet and payment.

It may also impact your reports based on setting.

It will imact profitability if your organization is paying freight forwarding cost in case of CIF kind of scenario.

Regards

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

shipment reference all create the shipment cost document ,so system not allow the only shipment document cancel, first cancel the shipment cost document then you will delete the shipment , like you delete the shipment , other wise not allow the system to delete direct shipment

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep.

May be you need to can cel the billing document 1st,followed by to cancel the shipment cose document.---->Shipment document-.

Please try at your end and update the thread with result.

Regards

JB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps, you could cancel the billing document, and, after that, try to delete one of the shipments.

Regards,

Óscar