Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System not able to reconcile the challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

In PO I have 3 line item, I created challan for 3 line item against the PO. I did GRN for all 3 line item, but now I am cancelling only 3(last) line item

While reconciling the subcontracting challan with reference to the first GR, system accept cancelled material line also hence we have first reconciled the subcontracting challan with reference to new GR but when we try to reconcile the same challan with first GR,system shows the warning message and not allowed to post the document 'Material not assigned fully. short by XX quantity.

Regard

14 REPLIES 14

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check once J_1IGRXSUB table. Do you see any difference there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No difference is there

Regard

0 Kudos

Confirm whether my understanding is correct..

You have created a PO with three line items, transferred the stock to subcon vendor and created a challan in J1IF01, did a goods receipt for three line items.

After that, you have cancelled the third line item in MIGO and redo it with proper data. Now when you are trying to Reconcile the challan in J1IFQ, you are getting the said message right.

First you reconcile the challan with first material document and then try doing the same for second material docuemnt. Let us know your findings.

0 Kudos

Hi

you are right, Now when i am trying to Reconcile with j1ifq. now i tell u issued what is.

Since with First 3 GRN there was 3 mvt(543), now i cancel the 3 line item, so at time of reconcile against first GRN system show 3 mvt (543), but actually i hve reverse tht 3 ( 543)

Regard

Nabil

0 Kudos

Ensure you have assigned the 544 O movement type against 0001 group under Maintain Material groups from SPRO-Log General-Tax on Goods movements-India-Business transactions-Subcontracting.

Once you assign you would get the 544 line item as well during reconciallation in J1IFQ.

You need to reconcile first Material document as well second one also in J1IFQ.

How many line items do you see in J_1IGRXSUB table there should be only two line items against your first material document and one against your second material document.

0 Kudos

HI

I have check all the customization, i have check the scenario with few different client, having similar issued.

This is issued with standard programme, i have debug the programme check message there is Y against the message, if i change the message condition to N.

system allow me to post the document, then i check table J_1IGRXSUB against table for 1 material document, there is only 2 line item.

Regard

Nabil

0 Kudos

Is your problem resolved now? If you have proper data in J_1IGRXSUB then it would allow you to post the document.

0 Kudos

in

In J_1IGRXSUB data is shown after reconciling of challan.in my case system not able to do me  reconciling , just showing warning message not able me to go ahead.

Regard

Nabil

0 Kudos

Check the said KBA suggested by Rajasree and get back to us if unresolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls READ through the OSS note 1808300 and follow as suggested.

Regards,

Rajasree R

0 Kudos

Hi

Thnx for OSS notes, but issued is not resolved, i have same setting.

My observation: when i m doing Reconcile with 1 GRN, in J1IFQ system is showing 3 line item of 543, but basically its much shown only 2 line item of 543. 3 line item i have cancel.

Regard

Nabil

0 Kudos

To my knowledge it should show 544 line item also. I dont have access to the SAP system at this moment. Can you check the J_1IGRXSUB table whether you have two line items updated properly. Also check the J_1IEXCDTL table whether the qty gets updated properly.

0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able see 544 line item anywhere in transaction,In J_1IGRXSUB 2 lines item are updating properly if i m posting with debug mode. in J_1IEXCDTL qty updating properly

0 Kudos

Do you have the movement type 544 assigned in the Subcontracting movement type groups.