Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I got one process but couldnt get clear idea how to capture in SAP

any help will be useful

My client sell the Machine and serial number(12345)  will be captured during the process

when they request for replacement since the product is not working properly the current process they are following is they send the new machine as a Free of charge take serial number of the machine  (55555555) . and they get back the old machine with reference to the FOC . so the problem is they are not able capture the serial number of the old machine since with refernce to FOC the serial number of the machine is still 5555555

so how can i capture this process in SAP

any ideas wil be helpful

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Using return order will be more feasible i.e create return order first and then create FOC order SD order type with reference to return order RE and as mentioned by vemuri change the serial number manually.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating the Return order with reference to the FOC ?

if so, then automatically the Serial number will be copied from the FOC to the return order, you should ideally create the Return Order with reference to the First order with reference to serial number (12345)

you can as well manually change the serial number in the return order under

EXTRAS-->TECHNICAL OBJECTS

revert back if you need any other help

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI santosh

yes thought abt bring the old material in the return process but the credit note wil be created for the customer . cost of the new replacement machine may be get higher in mean time so it will show as loss for me so bit confused let me check with the other option u have told and will reply

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to follow "Repair and Returns Processing" available as part of the SAP Customer Service Module for your process.

Please let me know for any specific inputs with regard to this process.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got no Idea abt the CS module but actullay got the module in the project when discussed with the consultant he got any idea abt it so if u give input abt it i can ask him abt the process

thanks