cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ASSERT condition was violated in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got a error after adding  new UIBB in the layout.In Layout i have sucessfully added new UIBB but the problem is  when i was trying to create a material through the transaction NWBC.In that i am able to see the input field and when i was trying to give the data in the input field ,it throughs the error "The ASSERT condition was violated" .Can any please tell me the exact solution to come out of this problem and fix the problem.

Thanks a lot in advance.....

Regards,

Biren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

Please check if all the methods are implemented in the Feeder class or not.

This exception comes normally if it tries to call a method which is not implemented ie abstract.

Regards,

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

I am not doing anything with standard classes,Actually we are getting this error after putting 2-3  values in the change request screen. I have also checked all the classes and all are active state.

Regards,

Biren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

Check what is the data type of the field. Check the flush method. Usually this error comes when an unimplemented method is being called.

Regards,

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

The Problem is solved after implmenting some notes.Actually we are getting this error for many different reason and your reason is one of that also.

Thanks for replaying me.....

Regards,

Biren

sarang_gujrati2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

I am facing the same issue.

Can you please let me know which note you have implemented?

Thanks,

Sarang Gujrati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Actually this error comes for different reason.Can you please tell me the  steps.Where you got the error   ?

Please check with below notes:

1796282,1806854, 1818020, 1820323 and 1856285.

Regards,

Biren