cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot open window [866] Exchange Rates and Indexes with your current license Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I got " You cannot open window [866] Exchange Rates and Indexes with your current license " error

User is limited CRM license user.

This error is getting when we are trying to take report for Vendor Liabilities Aging.

I given full authorization to that perticular user. still it is showing the same error.

this error is only for 1-2 users.

Other limited CRM License user can able to take report from vendor Liabilities Aging without any error.

Please suggest me the possible way to get report.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketaki,

Login by admin and update Exchange Rates for all currencies.

Then login by CRM, access Aging and change Currency = BP Currency.

GLU

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the following:

1) Login with a professional user ID and enter the Exchange Rate for the date for which you want to run the Vendor Aging Report for the user who is getting the error.

2) Login to the user with which you are getting the error and try to run the Vendor aging report for the date for which you have defined the exchange rate in Step 1 above.

3) Check the Vendor Aging Report and the currency drop down on top left of the Report.

4) Change the same to the Local Currency and hit Ok

5) Run the Vendor Aging Report and you would get the report without any error for the affected user.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketaki,

As limited user are not allowed to change the excahnge rate.

You can do this workaround:

Login with manager and give the necessary exchange rate and then run the aging report with limited CRM User.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please compare and check other user license type.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for reply

I checked with other users login (limited CRM licene user) and updated the exchange rate too.

Other user are working fine.. and they can take Vendor liability aging report without any error.

But only for one user i am getting this error. when i tried to get vendor liability aging report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketaki,

You cannot open window 'Exchange Rates and Indexes' with limited CRM user license, but you can view

vendor Liabilities Aging report with same licence.

It might showing error for foreign vendor. Run vendor Liabilities Aging report for Local Vendor with same user which is giving error.

Regards,

raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The license comparison chart can be found on the Channel Partner Portal (S-User login required).

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001169092011E/B1_LicenseComparisonChart.xls

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000953982007E

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/smb/sbo/license

*Limited CRM users not exchange rates*

Regards,

Marcelo Silva Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketaki....

Limited CRM users cannot add exchange rates.

Please check for which date they are trying to run Aging?

Regards,

Rahul