cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT Performance Reporting Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 SP 26 Extractor Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am configuring IT Performance Reporting in Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 System Monitoring area i have done all the configuration steps still when i am clicking on IT performance Reporting for a system i am getting info "SID : No data exist for the selected system". I tried to troubleshoot the error but could not get any solution. could you please help me please see the attached screenshots where i found errors which can be the reason but i do not found any solution for the same also.

Logs for the Extractor

Please guide where i can start to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Gajanand Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check log details. Just select any line and click on 'Log Details' button. Check for errors or provide them here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

Thanks for your reply please see the log. I could not understand where to start the troubleshooting to resolve the issue. please help if possible.

attached detaillog.png

Regards

Gajanand Gupta

jayanth_velugati
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I hope the BACK RFC  user in managed system has all the authorizations .

I have few questions :

1) Did you performed the managed system setup ?

2) Do you have wily installed ? If yes , is the data populated in Wily ?

3) Does Root cause analysis shows any data for the managed system in solman_workcenter.

Regards

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanth,

Thanks for your reply. I did managed system setup successfully and all system monitroing alerts from ccms i am getting on system monitoring workcenter.

I dont think that willy is required to use this functionality and just to inform you again i am configuring this on Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 SP 26.

I have not installed willy but i DIG agent is installed on managed system. but still i just activated the ccms system monitoring for managed systems without configuring the CEN.

Please suggest now what should i do ?

Thanks & Regards

Gajanand Gupta

jayanth_velugati
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gajanad,

Can you check , if you can see any data in ROOT CAUSE tab for the managed system in Workcenter.

I enquired about Wily , to check if Data is being pushed to Solution Manager . 

In managed system can you see data in ST03 and ST06? . check the OSvol version in managed system and update it to latest patch availabile in SMP.

Re-create the Back RFC from SMSY in solman and  assign this RFC in IT performance report to th managed system.

Regards

Jayanth